Leather Coat Daydreams

▼

Stories about ladies in leather coats

▼

The Cameo of Aveline

▼

Spellbound with a Kiss

▼

Perfect

▼

Lady out of Time stories

▼

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Street shots from when women really wore leather coats

























5 comments:

  1. LOVE LEATHER LOVE LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather the Lifelong Pleasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot Leather coat Ladys

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I was in high school, I was secretly in love with my best friend’s mom. While hanging out at my BFF’s one evening, she came downstairs dressed to the nines, accessorized with elbow-length black leather gloves and high-heel, knee-high black leather boots. When she put on and buttoned her black leather coat that stretched down to her thighs and hugged both of us goodbye, I damn near passed out. My wife dresses like his mom every so often, and, needless to say, I am a very happy husband when I smell the aroma and hear the distinctive creak of a beautiful woman fully ensconced in black leather.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful long leather coats

    ReplyDelete