Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Bella Hadid rocking a long, black leather coat in January 2017


If this young lady succeeds at bringing long leather coats back into mainstream fashion for women I will be very grateful to her!  Check out the pictures on this link http://www.leathercelebrities.com/photos/entry/bella-hadid-leaving-her-hotel1/

More recent leather fashions can be seen on this link http://www.leathercelebrities.com/fashion/leather-coat/  And the maker of the classic, long leather coat that Bella is wearing is from an underground Georgian label called Situationist https://www.yahoo.com/news/the-underground-georgian-label-bella-hadid-wore-during-paris-haute-couture-week-171723257.html


My thanks to Adrian Thomas for bringing this potential comeback to my attention.  We can only hope it takes off!

2 comments:

  1. Hi glad you like my comment boout Bella hadid looking amazing in a long leather coat,also singer Emilie sande and model doutzen kruze were wearing leather coats, this week may I mention that Bella hadid recently wore a long leather coat along with Kendall Jenner just last week, and they are getting more popular on the catwalks, as they featured a lot at the fashion weeks for 2017/18,that started last month and finished 8th of march, there really is hope,if OK with you if I see celebs wearing leather coats I post will mention them in my comments, all the best

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Absolutely. I welcome any information about any women wearing leather coats. And thanks for your comments!

      Delete