Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Monday, August 23, 2021

A new long leather coat!

A classic looking women's leather trench coat offered by a company I've not heard of before called Urban Fashion Studio https://www.urbanfashionstudio.com/product/alisa-black-womens-leather-trench-coat/ Looks like it is made of really thin, smooth lambskin and worth to price if you want a genuine long leather coat that is new.

On a side note I can't get into pairing the rugged army boots with a leather coat like this.  I know it's the trend, but I prefer that the lady be in tall dress boots with high heels.  But, I'm old-school. 








 

3 comments:

  1. My lady always pairs army boots with her full leather outfit, which are quite versatile for her. She could move nimbly like a secret agent from the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find combat boots much more comfortable for all-day wear than riding boots or heels. I think they go well with my leather coats too. Black leather is beautiful and elegant but it's also strong and tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Combat boots? Oh, right. They're great if you are in the military. How about the 82nd Airborne? Otherwise, they are simply ridiculous when worn with fashionable clothes. Good grief, who's the genius fashion designer that came up with that one?

    ReplyDelete