Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Jennifer Love Hewitt 2003

I came across this photo from a movie called Shortcut to Happiness that was shot in 2003 and released 2007.  Jennifer Love Hewitt plays The Devil in this box office bomb that I have never seen, however I happened to discover some photos from it a couple months ago.  My wife was told many times that she looked like Jennifer Love Hewitt back then, and when I saw the original picture below I was struck by how true this was.  I used photoshop to change the color of her leather coat to black, similar to one my wife used to wear.  And wow!  She looks like a film version of my wife! 




 

6 comments:

  1. WOW! I have seen that part in the movie where she wears that coat. I felt all tingly when she wore it. ;) But in black... Yummy! Great photoshop work. I wonder how you got all the gleamy reflections of the leather right. It looks 11/10 than in reality :) Thank you for the work. Post more. I would actually pay you to redo such quality pictures of leather trench coats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky guy to have your wife looking like that. I really need to look up that film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know that tingly feeling in the belly. I get that when I see a trench coat woman. There's actually a trailer of that film on YouTube with her in that coat. She teases that Alec Baldwin character. She is like half naked under the coat. But there's nothing sexual there. It's a pretty mainstream movie.

      Delete
  3. WOW, great movie. Leather coats were pretty scarce in American flicks at that time. Too much emphasis on shooting and action and not drama.

    ReplyDelete