Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A former office manager where I used to work wore a full-length black leather coat most of the winter

I have often written about the wonderful, intoxicating creaking sound that a leather coat makes as the woman inside of it moves. A leather coat also makes a great sound as a lady puts it on. There is a deep whooshing sound as she brings it around her shoulders. As the woman pushes her arms up through the sleeves the leather produces a fluid rustle, accompanied by the quiet hiss of her arms slipping across the satin lining. The coat creaks as she tugs it across her body to button it. There is a tight squeak as she ties the belt snug around her waist.

A former office manager where I used to work wore a full-length black leather coat most of the winter of 2001, much to my delight, and she looked magnificent in it. I discovered this one day when I bumped into her as she came around the corner to leave for a meeting. She wasn't looking because she was busy buttoning up her long leather coat. She was a very petite, attractive blonde woman in her mid-thirties. She had a great body and she was not at all shy about flaunting it. Some of my coworkers
made comments about the revealing nature of her clothing. I've got to say it didn't bother me at all, though.
Anyhow, she came to and from work in a splendid leather coat that covered from neck to ankles. Her coat was single breasted with four or five buttons and had a notched collar. I would take advantage of any opportunity I could to watch her button her coat around herself. Often she would be running around the office tending to errands just before she left with her coat on. As she would reach over a desk she would press the unbuttoned coat to her flat belly, highlighting the roundness of her breasts in shiny leather. I would sometimes peek behind her office door or on the coat rack to see if her leather coat was hanging there and quickly rub the sleeve to feel how soft and smooth it was.

One day we were talking just as she had arrived at work. She was beautiful with her blue eyes and short blond hair, her lovely figure enclosed entirely by her buttoned black leather coat. I don't even remember what we were talking about, but I was giving her encouragement for something. I took advantage of this instance to give her a reassuring touch on the shoulder. I patted her lightly on her leather sheathed arm, but the leather still made a great noise.

As my hand contacted the buttery leather and her soft arm within there was a sound similar to slapping a pool of water. I had noticed before that touching soft leather produces a kind of "splatting" noise, especially when it is covering an equally soft woman within. If the woman drops the leather coat on a bed or over a chair it makes this same kind of heavy "splat" as it lands. I guess it is the weight and texture of the smooth leather that causes this. In part it is this liquid nature of a shiny leather coat that makes it look and feel so great on a woman. I'm not sure why that is, but it definitely turns on those of us that like leather.

Also, like a pool of water, the surface of a leather coat cools to the temperature of its surroundings. A leather coat that is supple and smooth grain will feel cold to the touch if the lady just came in from cold weather, even though she is perfectly warm inside of the coat. As I touched the lady's arm in the story above she felt wet, her leather coat was so chilled by the outside air. That feels so wonderful under the fingertips!

1 comment:

  1. Your portrayal of the leathery sound is the reason why I love your blog! I bought my wife a vintage 90's North Beach Leather coat and it produces the greatest music I've ever heard. Combined with a squeaky leather pant suit she could produce 80 decibels in a quiet room just by breathing!

    ReplyDelete