Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

When it was cold out she wore a splendid long leather coat


1996-2000:  When I was doing my postgraduate training I sometimes had the good fortune to arrive at school the same time as one of the ladies who worked in the offices upstairs.  She was a tall, slender, young woman, and very attractive with golden blond hair to the middle of her back.  When it was cold out she wore a splendid long leather coat.  She would come out of the parking garage with her leather coat buttoned up.  As she walked in front of me and my friends I would watch her.  Her straight golden hair glowed in contrast to the black leather of her coat.  Gleaming ripples of leather would shift from shoulder to shoulder across her back with the swing of her arms as she walked.  Her slender legs would flash in and out of the walking vent that split the back of her coat.  She was a sight well worth waking up for.

No comments:

Post a Comment