Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Leather lady sightings

1992-1996:  As a freshman in college I used to sit behind a girl in one of my classes that always wore a long leather coat, much to my delight.  She was probably three years older than me, and good-looking with shoulder-length blonde hair.  Each morning she would slip out of that great leather coat, and hang it in shining folds on the chair next to her.  She kept to herself, and I never could get her to talk much.  But, it was fun to watch her come and go in her leather coat.

There was also a girl in one of my college freshman labs that always wore a glossy, black, fingertip-length leather coat.  She was short, curvy, and had black hair.  She would come to class with a backpack on, which pulled her leather coat into gleaming folds around her shoulders.  Then autumn quarter ended and I never saw her again.

One cold, blustery winter day I saw a most lovely girl walking toward the teacher’s college.  Teacher’s college seemed to have a preponderance of attractive women who


dressed well.  Anyway, this young lady was no exception.  The wind whipped her long, blonde hair around her pretty face.  She was buttoned up in a full-length leather coat.  She clutched her books in leather-gloved hands.  A heavy purse pulled her coat collar crooked.  Her leather coat rippled wildly around her slender legs as she walked against the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment