Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

I remember how content she looked sitting there in her leather coat


A bookstore was another great place to study in the late nineties; back before Amazon made it obsolete to walk inside of a mortar and brick building to buy books. I was in a Barnes and Noble one evening and got up to look for a magazine. There were benches set up in front of the magazine racks. As I was looking around, this college girl walked up next to me. She was average height and very curvy. She shined in a
long, glazed leather coat. Choosing a magazine, she sat on bench to read. Her coat was buttoned and the collar was turned up around her neck. Her dark brown, glazed leather was extremely glossy, and fit smoothly over her back as she hunched over her magazine. I remember how content she looked sitting there in her leather coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment