Featured Post

Requiem for the Belle Epoque

So who is this guy who posts an entire blog about women wearing long leather coats? Find out in the following memoir... I contently g...

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Riding a bicycle in a long leather coat



A decade or two ago it apparently was not unusual to see European women, especially attractive Dutch ladies, riding a bike to work well dressed and buttoned up in a long leather coat.  I never witnessed such a marvelous sight here in the USA and I think this is yet another European custom that I really admire. 

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. carbon rims

    ReplyDelete